Fettucine with smoked salmon and dill
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 tb Vodka, optional
- 225grams Smoked salmon, diced
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- 2 tb Fresh dill, chopped
- 350grams Fettuccini pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Melt butter gently in a large deep skillet. Add cream. Bring to a boil. Add vodka.
- Reduce heat and cook on low 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill. Remove from heat. Drain pasta well.
- Reheat sauce. Place drained pasta in the pan with the hot sauce.
- Toss gently over low heat until sauce coats pasta and is thick and creamy.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary